2 Display the picture on your blog proudly.
3 Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you.
Ok, http://makingthingsfromstuff.blogspot.com/ is the blog by Kay
4 Tell at least six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth, or switch it around and tell at least six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie. I'm not telling which is which :)
So here are my lies and/or truths:
- I made a quilt for a single bed whilst studying my GCSE needlework that was patchworked on the back and a view out into a garden on the front using all the techniques I learnt and I still have it!
- I learnt to touch type at the age of 10 and took my first typing exam at 14
- I have ghost written four best selling novels
- I learnt that I was going to have a baby sister during a conversation with my Mum about how embarrassing it would be to get your toe stuck up a bathroom tap and have to have the fire brigade come and remove it for you!
- My Dad named me after a librarian he had a crush on when he was in secondary school and never told my Mum!
- I declared at the age of 17 that I'd had enough of men and didn't want to have anything to do with them ever again and met my future husband later that night - we've been together twenty years this year.
- Today we went geo-caching and after not finding any of them I sat under a tree and ate a pork pie!
- When I was younger the house we lived in was so cold that we'd go to the greenhouse with its little stove for a warm!
5 Nominate seven creative writers who might be into doing this.
6 Post links to the seven blogs you nominate (see above) and let the owners of those blogs know.
Now can you spot the truths and can you tell the lies? MMMMMmmmmm