Well I have every intention of art journaling this evening I am partaking in a new online course and up to now it's awesome - absolutely amazing fantastic and great all at the same time. The downside is that the 'lesson' I'm on with took about two minutes to do and now apparently I have to wait for it to dry - wait did I hear 'wait' - and no before you say it I can't actually speed the process up by drying it with a heat tool or a hair dryer because otherwise I'll lose the 'look' - I have to actually wait! So I think Mmm what can I do - well other half also known as Craig is currently cooking tea so I thought I must have something to blog on my PC so here I am waiting for it to dry!
So the question is - is this week any better than last week ie am I less stressed - nope fraid not - just as stressed as last week so my Wednesday night art journaling is essential to keep me sane - so it better hurry up and dry otherwise I'll be painting the walls at this rate and don't think we haven't done that in the past because we have this was my 'aubergine phase' at the Stafford house - I kid you not - it took 8 layers of cream paint to make the knotwork stand out on this wall
However, it took only one layer of aubergine to stand out on the cream wall - ooh I miss my knotwork!
And yes before you ask we did this to the entire house - every room a different colour - every wall a different knot - we even used scaffolding off the staircase for the dragon knot! So be warned because I can imagine me hitting the walls at this rate!
So here's what I've done to try and de-stress this evening
- First thing when I got in was a shower - to wash the stress away - but that didn't help (not at all not in the slightest or at least but I am now much cleaner)
- so then I read - that didn't help it just started eating my evening up so I put the book down.
- Then I put my PJ's on and no I didn't care that it was only ten to six I art journal better when I'm comfy - so I'm comfy and less stressed - nope just comfy!
- So then I went blopping - around I went reading about all my blog friends lives - fun yes - less stressed no - unfortunately not - Carmen's blog tonight however really struck a cord must watch this program - it might be my catalyst too!
- Had a cup of tea - de-stressed - nope but less thirsty
- Spoke to my Mum - de-stressed - nope talked work with her = more stressed
- Came on here to type about stress - it's not helping mmmmm me thinks I should stop talking about it then maybe it would go away - do you think that would work - ignoring it?
So here I am so what can I share with you - my favourite page from my new book, the colours are slightly richer than these are showing in my book but I love it all the same!
All based on Dyan's anatomy page and all part of my new 'anatomy' book! Which is now officially full! Right teas ready - going to see if that de-stresses me - can't see it - I can feel a painty session approaching! If you get to here say hi - if you think I'm officially mad you can say that too - or maybe I've just reached my goal and achieved eccentric - still haven't got the bank balance to match though!