Monday, 15 February 2010

A BLOG AWARD FROM THE AMAZING CARMEN

Apparently I have an amazing heart, the fantastic Carmen said I did so it must be true!  Thank you sweetie!  Here is what I have to do to accept the Beautiful Heart Award...


Instructions:
1. List 4 things that keep your inner self beautiful.
2. List 4 things that keep you physically beautiful.
3. Tell us about a precious memory you keep close to your heart. [Optional]
4. Share this award with 5 other people that you think have a beautiful heart too.
5. Link the blogs of the people you chose and link the person's blog who awarded you.
6. Have fun!

1.  List 4 things that keep your inner self beautiful

I feel people who are no longer with me on this earth are close at all times and help to guide me.
I have a strong sense of self that rarely gets diluted
I love my life completely and utterly
I feel amazingly blessed


2.  List 4 things that keep you physically beautiful

You are having a laugh here aren't you Carmen.  I don't moisturise but find that I look considerably younger when I take my glasses off - this is the only bonus to being severely shortsighted you can't see the lines!
I love blue skies bubble bar from Lush and love to soak in those beautiful bubbles
I only use Chanel foundation (mainly because I'm allergic to most others)
My husband compliments me continuously irrelevant of what I weigh (thank goodness as the scales are tipping maximum at the moment), how much or little make up I have on, how red my eyes are - he pretty much sees the real me all the time and he thinks its beautiful!  Thank goodness for the 'eyes of my beholder' is all I can say!


3.  Precious Memory

The last time I saw my Dad we sat across a breakfast table and chatted about the day ahead, he made me a cup of tea whilst I had breakfast and the house was really quiet as my Mum, brother and sister were all still fast asleep in bed.  I set off for school at 7.30am and he waved at me from the back door of our house and the last thing I said to him was "I love you Dad" and the last thing he said to me was "I love you too sweetheart, I'll see you later" I'm still waiting to see him again but believe I will one day.

4.  5 People that have a Beautiful Heart 


Jude
Sandra 
Sue
Claire 
Anne 


I also would award this to Dyan at AFTH but I know she gets inundated with these so didn't want to overwhelm her further when she's approaching the time to move studios etc!  


Leaving this one short and sweet, as blopping around this evening - take note Little Miss War and Peace can also do short stories LOL!

4 comments:

  1. awww thankyou babe for thinking of me. I agree you do have a beautiful heart, it shines out of you.
    I thought I had left you a long comment the other day so I'm confused as it isnt there, lol. The gist of it was your little man is ace, love his journaling. And I think your family journaling together is fabulous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made me cry - just like your sis did!!! But it's a good kind of crying though... You've made my day - have the most horrible cold and feeling dreadful hence no blog update and a day of counting the hours till Paul came home. Half term so all 4 babies at home - not the best day to feel like this!!! Love reading your answers and being one of your 5... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I went cold when I read your memory - What a lovely one to have though if tinged by sadness :(

    As for the beautiful outside stuff, I think your beautiful inside definitely shines through to your beautiful outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just trying to leave a comment apparently Sandra was struggling yesterday?

    ReplyDelete