Monday, 16 November 2009

BLUE SKIES AND WHITE SPACE

White space is one of those things that I don't normally 'do' very well! So when I set to on this one I knew it was going to be a challenge, however I persevered and I'm really pleased with the results. The paper is a K & Company paper, that I've added a Tim Holtz stamp around the edges (couldn't leave it completely blank LOL), I've journalled around the edges of the photos and am overall pleased with the effect.

A busy busy Monday, I've come home exhausted and mentally a little tired so not sure how much crafting is going to be had tonight. I sent a huge photo order off yesterday so can't wait until that arrives as I've got a few projects planned. I'm still trying to finish off my Friday night project as I'm altering it slightly from the original idea and I'm sure I've still got a heap of things on my Christmas list to make and do!

3 comments:

  1. It's a erfect LO if you ask me. Great white space. As for that huge to do list - one thing at a time, and when you're tired, hey, stop! (My entire life built on this philosophy, I'm only about 18 years behind my to do list now!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this. Good choice of paper, the blue of the sky on the photos almost Match it. I'm rubbish at white space, it's like a nervous tic. Keep sticking till it's all covered :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page.. along with the one in your last post... great titles too! look forward to seeing how you've altered the '12 Days' project.. hurry up and finish!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete