Sunday, 18 October 2009

LITTLE ART JOURNAL AGAIN

Stuggling with blogger tonight but finally got these uploaded. I love this series on TV and have read all nine of the books that Charlaine Harris has written and they are all awesome. There are still very few images of the key characters in any magazines, I got this image in a TV magazine and it's tiny - which means I had to paint in the extras. In normal circumstances I wouldn't even consider doing this but art journaling provides you with the power to say "I can" rather than "I can't"

The opposite page provides the information around the series and overall I was extremely pleased with this layout. I've done another one in my big journal this weekend which I'll upload later in the week and I've had a strange afternoon so have a feeling there'll be another art journal page really soon.

3 comments:

  1. I've only just discovered the TV series (no Sky)and already loving it. I really MUST read the books now ;)

    Love your pages here. Your background is amazing - fits right in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Virginia
    Just catching up....You've been a busy girl, obviously got the art journal bug! Great backgrounds and I admire your "I can do" attitude, a very good trait for an artist!
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the true blood page. I prefer the books to the series though

    ReplyDelete