Monday, 12 October 2009

ART JOURNAL PAGES

Well here are two of my art journal pages, these were done with little research, just a few Suzi Blu videos some months ago. This first one was done whilst watching the TV one evening using only a black fine liner pen. I started off by writing words and then sat there in dismay thinking that I didn't like it! But the great thing with art journaling is the ability to keep going regardless until you are happy, so I made the words into houses! Can you see the word?

The second page was as my technique was developing. I found an image in a magazine that I loved and used it in my journal, blending paints, stamping, hand painting, glossy accents. I loved it once it was done, the photo doesn't do the picture justice in that it is a deep intense fuschia pink!

6 comments:

  1. Love the black and white... it's quite Zettiology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive. Love your houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh. love Free...it's a fab start, my - you'd think you'd done loads before this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlie, think you,ve been hiding your light under a bushel..!!!! These are really good.Black and white and packed with colour, both ends of the spectrum, fantabuloso..xx

    ReplyDelete