Saturday, 24 October 2009

ANOTHER CHRISTMAS GIFT BUT THIS ONE'S FULL!

Well another Christmas gift completed and yet another Voodoo Vixen Organiser http://scraphappenshere.blogspot.com/2009/06/instructions-for-organiser.html to boot! I'm getting to a point where I can do these with my eyes shut LOL! They are great when you have loads and loads of photos to use up as you can keep adding tags to it! This one is designed to document a great day out visiting friends. We went to the local castle and did a little kite flying!

I chose funky colours as my little lad wouldn't be happy with glorious pink!

The mini book opened up and tags pulled out. You can use all the offcuts of the card stock to make the mini tags and all the offcuts of patterned paper to make the decoration on the tags!

My favourite bit - the bit where you pull the whole thing out and get to see this! Awesome! Hopefully it will be enjoyed and treasured for years to come!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. i love this, the front cover papers are gorgeous, what are they? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it in the fab primary colours... perfect for a little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have check out the tutorial for this as each time you do one I sit here wondering how you did it :P

    ReplyDelete