Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Another Christmas Box Frame Gift

Done another box framed book, this time using some Christmas Forever Friends papers from last year, the pack size was 6" x 6" but the book was about 7" tall, so I just added a strip of co-ordinating paper to the bottom of the page! Painted the frame in blue, glued the glass into the frame, did the outer book and attached the frame to the front.

Cut out the envelopes for the inside and decorated with co-ordinating papers (I'm seriously starting to run low on the cardstock front with all these mini books LOL)

Views from inside the book!

Co-ordinating tags inside the book!

I love the gingham paper

Think it may go to my neice for a Christmas present

I bought her a Forever Friends gift set last year which she loved

So another gift made - need to start wrapping and designating these!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, what a brilliant idea. I may have to scraplift this one as my eldest is FF mad. Have you got a tutorial on your blog somewhere on how to put these together? This one is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete