Tuesday, 27 October 2009

ALL THINGS VAMPIRE!

Well here's a double page I did one evening when my sister was over, we had a great evening art journaling and chatting. We had tea and whiled away a great evening with a couple of glasses of wine thrown in for good measure! However, the demon wine has a lot to answer for when it comes to journaling - it makes me write waffle! I did this double page and then I read it back the following morning to find an immense amount of rhubarb written on the page. It took two days to fathom out how to recover it!

Thankfull I did manage it - I managed to change what I'd written to look like a quote from the woman on the page! Phew! Told my other half to never allow me to do journaling post wine LOL!

I've tattooed the picture again - this is getting to be quite a habit! I love all things vampire so the mirror in the picture seemed quite apt!

Had a great scrapbooking class last night at my local shop, but was asked if I was back "on form" - not sure to be honest, maybe I'm a little quieter at the moment but got a lot rattling through my brain so maybe I'm slightly more contemplative and less loud?

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I'm with you on all things vampire but you will have to fight Paige and me for Bill ;)

    Love this page, love the tattooing - actually thought it was part of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...love the idea. Very clever. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is absolutely fabulous - I love it...Kirsti x

    ReplyDelete