Friday, 31 July 2009

GLIMPSES OF A GIFT IS ALL I CAN GIVE YOU

Well today I can only post little snippets of what I've been up to this week, this is because it's a gift for one of my fantastic cousins who has just had her first baby. I was unsure what to make because I'd made her sister a gift who also had a baby recently and didn't want to make the same so I just started playing with paints one afternoon and then bits of paper and before I knew it the gift was done. Its currently sat on my worktop but needs some careful wrapping and then sending off in the post today so it gets to her. I hope she likes it, I must admit I'm really pleased with it! And I love the blue - it's out of an acrylic paint set of my son's that he doesn't use any more (because he finished the canvas he got to use the paints on), it is such a positive colour! So other than the colour what else can I tell you - well there's glossy accents and ink.

Bead and wire work!

Die cuts and torn paper

Home embossed chipboard shapes

And all sorts of other delicious items! I promise to post full pictures once it's received

Anyhow I'm going to toddle off now! Hope everyone is having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, looks lovely - especially the beading! Can't wait to see the finished item!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see it in full!!!

    ReplyDelete