Sunday, 10 May 2009

I'M ALSO UPRIGHT AND I'VE MANAGED TO FINISH A BOOK


Well I'm nearly almost upright which means I can spend more than 5 minutes in a chair at a time, the second trip to the chiropractor seems to have made a BIG difference - hurray! So I managed to finish my "Family" book off, I started it when I was really poorly so didn't really consider the colours which then became an issue. Thankfully I found some photos from a great family get together last year that lent themselves to all things bright and cheerful, so away I went. I've used papers from the Spring Stack from DCWV and added flowers, fibres, and ribbons that I had in my stash. I've definitely got an addiction to the flowers that I bought at Craft Den in Sheffield, http://www.craftden.co.uk because they've already got the bling going on they can be used with great ease. Hope you're all having a fabulous sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours and papers. Hope you're feeling a little better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great album lovely colours. Glad to see you have managed a bit of crafting. Hope you are soon better.

    ReplyDelete