Saturday, 23 May 2009

CITRUS AND MORE WELSH LAYOUTS!

Well more double page layouts for our Welsh album, the first is a double page layout containing loads of photos that we took whilst wandering around Conway castle, the red in my son's coat really seems to lift the photos so I've added the odd red accent to finish it off.


The next photo is using some of the gorgeous citrus papers I was sent - can you spot it? It's actually the paper used across the middle of the layout, once again I've covered up the pre-printed 'border' to give a more uniform look, I've also painted some chipboard letters that I've never used because I didn't like the design! The stars are from a pack I bought down at The Craft Box at Elsecar and the note paper is my own make, simply some white scrapbook paper with hole punched along the top and a piercing tool used to create the ripped look! I wasn't sure if I liked this look initially but now I've grown quite fond of it!



Some up close details of my third citrus layout, this design used the layout that we did at the Craft Box at Elsecar with my own spin on it as usual, utilising a bit of paper weaving, initially I tried to retain the border detail on the citrus paper but eventually gave up and covered with some torn black cardstock. The page was coming together when I found the black cobweb and spider stickers I'd bought from the Craft Box last year, I couldn't believe my luck! They really pulled the page together!









I chose a plain background stamp on the citrus paper to stop it looking quite so plain and used some of the citrus letters Sarah had sent me as the title with added spiders of course! My challenge for this weekend is to try and finish some projects off and once completed I'll obviously photograph and come back to you to show you the detail!


No comments:

Post a Comment