Saturday, 18 April 2009

OUR ANNIVERSARY

Well 11 years today I got married, we didn't have the glorious blue skies of today but it stayed dry for the day which was the main thing - we'd had snow a week before and as we were getting married in the middle of the peak district it was a little worrying - but it had all disappeared by our wedding day.

I've had a weird day today, work this morning, then gardening this afternoon and now a tea time lull waiting for this evening when we can sit and have a romantic meal at home. We've decided against cards this year - I'll only put them in the office and not know what to do with them (as usual) so the challenge is to do a scrapbook layout that I can pop in an album to remind us of today - maybe it could be an annual layout that we do together - so I'm off for a bit of mutual crafting with my other half - if we get it finished I'll pop it on here.

1 comment:

  1. Well, managed to track you down! Congratulations on your Anniversary, hope you have a lovely evening. I will be watching you, lol, now I've found you............

    ReplyDelete