Thursday, 30 April 2009

MORE TAGS AND A LAYOUT I ALMOST DIDN'T FINISH











Another two tags completed - but then I ran out of card, I considered hacking up cereal boxes but refrained. I love how the "What was the last thing you laughed at?" tag has turned out. I used some gorgeous flowers that I bought from Lynne at the Craft Den in Sheffield and used my new Copic pens on the lettering, I was a bit unsure of how to use these at first, but they are so easy to use and really made the letters stand out! Check Lynne's website out at http://www.craftden.co.uk/.

My other half walked through the door today bearing gifts - a huge bag full of greyboard/chipboard 1mm deep, acid free A1 size - huge - so loads of tags and no less than 8 sheets of the stuff!

Also finally finished a layout I started and didn't think I'd complete - you know how it is when you start a layout and then lose the plot with it. I decided I wasn't sure of the colour scheme, initially thought the colour match was wrong - it wasn't very 'me' but persevered and then my other half challenged me to include glittery items and hidden journalling which set me back on my way and before I set off for work this morning it was complete, with brads, stickles, frames, hidden journalling, stamping, flowers and glossy accents!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the layout and the tags are really good. Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts and tags. Very good, can't wait to see the rest of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete