Friday, 10 April 2009

Good Friday

Well all is well in the Celtic House today, Lil Man and DH are currently in Easter cooking mode and they are on with banana and chocolate chip muffins which means very soon the house is going to smell of all manner of beautiful food stuffs! Weight watching has left the building - at least for the weekend!

I've spent an idyllic morning playing with a double page scrapbook layout from our Welsh holiday last year, using the page I did down at my scrapbook class at The Craftbox at Elsecar last Monday as my prompt - in fact its sorted out the lack of mojo I've had recently, too many mini books and not enough 12 x 12 layouts - so much so that now the mojo has returned I've ended up with several double page layouts.

Well as this is my first posting I'm not going to make it very long - as it's bound to go wrong - but if it doesn't I might try and post a picture next

No comments:

Post a Comment